Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mandala Process - Day 3

Now I start to add the pen.  I work with what I doodled in pencil and repeat it on all six sections.

Here is a detailed pic of the center section as I start working it in pen

Now we add more detail in pen


Now your mandala will look like this, because you have been repeating the detail on all six sections as you go!!

Add as much detail as you want, I tend to go very detailed, its just what I like to do.  I could leave it like this too, it would be just as pretty!



So as I mentioned I like detail so I keep adding more until it feels good


This feels good!!  So you're whole mandala now looks like this




Tomorrow I will work on filling in the mandala sections, again with repeating designs that stem from the center and move out through the six sections.  Not long now, and it will be finished!!  Thanks for hanging out with me!! Jane ♥♥

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2010 at 11:28 AM , Anonymous Lori Pilla said...

I'm with you... the more detail the better. its when I start to really get into the detail that I get the most meditative rewards. Thanks fro sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home