Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Circular zendalas - zentangles

So this is my very first post to my blog. I've been putting it off, but now the time has come. I've been trying to figure out how to get an image of a circular grid out there for those who are asking. So far this is the only way I can think of doing it. Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Hope this gets some of you going. It is divided into 5 degree sections and 1/2 inch diameters, however that was in its original 8" form. I have saved it as an image and now I think the size has changed. At any rate you have my permission to copy the image and paste it into your favorite program to manipulate. You can darken the lines you want. Sometimes I do 8 sections, Sometimes 6, and then multiples of that. My favorite grid I have 24 sections in it.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm glad you all are enjoying trying out the circles

Jane ♥

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2010 at 8:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps found your grid!! thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home