Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Moving into detail

I've mostly just been outlining with back stitching at this point. Still trying to decide where I want the detail to go. I've learned through trial and err that I don't want everything outlined in black. Might work on paper, but not when you are working with texture and fabric.


I've also figured out that because I like to wing it instead of tracing out a pattern, the detail becomes my best friend in hiding the flaws.   This was how my drawings went.  We'll see if I can do the same on fabric.


Still lots more to do.  It will reveal itself as I go.


I just ordered some new green threads online. So I'm looking forward to their arrival so I can tackle that part of the design.

See you soon. Happy stitching everyone
Jane <3



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home